At Software Pro, we value your privacy and can sign NDA on demand.
Payment Terms & Process
- For project management, the written discussion would be the preferred channel for communication.
- Project quote will be provided for the specific and agreed scope. For any content, functionality or layout that deviates from specific scope will be charged at agreed hourly rate.
- Clients are required to provide full requirements of projects, once the requirement phase is completed and understood completely, we will provide the project quote.
- On the quote agreement and approval, the company accepts 50%-100% advance payment on the basis of scope.
- Next stage is transferring the work to the live Site. Upon agreement by both parties, we provide white-labelled services to clients. That would mean we provide staging sites to our clients, it gives the opportunity to show the progress of your site if you are working for your clients.
- We prefer to work on our own internal staging server. But, if needed, we can work on the client’s staging server as well.
- In case of working on clients staging servers, Software Pro won’t be responsible or liable for any interference or issue raised by another party or developer
- Advanced payment of the specific scope is required to be done for the work on live sites.
- We accept payments via Credit Cards, Paypal, Debit Cards and Wire Transfer as well for Dubai clients.
- The Feedback period regarding work done is 3 days after the project completion or after the project is delivered or shown ( i.e. staging site). The project will be considered approved or marked completed if no feedback will be received within the given deadline set.
- Client is required to make payment within one week of completing the project (i.e. showing at our staging). In case of failure to complete the payment in the given time-frame, case will be forwarded to the finance and recovery team of Software Pro to proceed with necessary actions.
Deployment on Client-Server
- Project deployment on Client-server will be free up to one hour of work.
- In case any issue occurs on the client’s server, the client himself is required to contact the hosting provider.
- In case of Software Pro help is needed to resolve issues regarding hosting or need to deal with a hosting provider company, additional charges at an hourly rate will be charged if discussions or fixing issues exceed one hour.
- Software Pro is liable for the development services and additionally provides deployment service as additional service, we don’t hold responsibility for any hosting side issues (DNS or permissions). Furthermore, we can send raw files so that clients can upload on the server.
Working on Pre-made Themes
- Software Pro will not be liable for any issue or existing code problem raised in pre-made themes (i.e. Themeforest) or developed from 3rd party theme developers and not by Software Pro developers.
- For any performance, speed, code, w3c validation, plugin integration and unknown issue, Client is needed to contact the theme developer to fix up the encountered issues.
- Upon request, theme issues can be fixed by Software Pro and additional charges will be made for the fixes and updates. Software Pro will not be responsible if any proposed theme by Software Pro and approved by a client later encounters issues or problems due to malicious or bad code.
Paid Plugins and Applications:
For any Paid Application or Plugins which are required to complete a development cycle, clients will be requested to purchase it and will remain the sole owner of the purchased asset.
Custom Design Cycle
- If a client requires characters or illustrations on-site, the Company will provide a quote for the required number of elements. Font Awesome and Images are used in Standard site design.
- Software Pro doesn’t hold responsibility for assets or images to incorporate on the website. For this, the client is required to provide royalty-free images.
- 2-3 concepts per page template design will be provided. Whereas, minor revisions are accepted during the website design process.
- Our design phase follows the same template structure for similar pages and design not needed, if not requested by the client and agreed in project contract terms.
- Customer approves the concept with any iteration needed during the design phase.
- Once the provided design mockups are approved, Software Pro developers will start working on the development phase to cater the perfect site as per the recommended mockups.
- Additional charges will be made for any revision in the development phase that deviates from design or functionality agreed or recommended during the mockups/design phase.
- Following the best possible discretions, Software Pro Front End Developers make sure to work on the responsive matrix and develop Tablet & Mobile version of the website.
- For the customized/unique Tablet & Mobile website structure/layout, Software Pro developers required PSD files and as per specific design, additional charges will be quoted.
- if not aligned with our business policies and principles, Software Pro reserves the right to refuse services or work on any project without any justification.
- In case for any illegal web projects, offensive content, drugs, pornography, and gambling material, Software Pro LLC will not provide services.
- In case of copyright issues on the content of the website provided by clients, Software Pro doesn’t hold any responsibility but the clients.
- Software Pro’s team provides continuous client support via emails/Skype and ensures to achieve client’s business goals.
- To handle all project communication and deliverables, the Company uses in-house Project Management Tools.
- The company considers written communication via project management tools as the preferred channel for Project communication.
- To discuss the client’s project, our team can host meetings over Phone/Skype.
- Please make sure to fill up the Estimation Form for your custom requirements, our team will get back to you within 1 business day.
- After the project completion, Software Pro provides support for 30 days and after the given timeframe any fixes or updates requests will be charged extra.
- Software Pro provides continuous support for new requests and updates and charges as per hourly rate.
- Software Pro provides 30 days free Technical support to clients for fixes
- To share project timelines, our team would see project requirements first.
- Our clients are requested to respond with constructive feedback within 24 hours after the ETA announcement for a project to meet deadlines.
Use of Client’s Information & our Security Criteria
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To provide you with personalized experience and products in which you are interested
- To ensure our website will better serve you
- To better respond customer service requests
- To provide better administration, promotion or other site’s feature
- To make a quick client’s transaction process
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To get product or services reviews and ratings
- To give better follow up to clients after correspondence
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- To handle all credit card transactions, Software Pro employs an external PCI compliant payment gateway.
- Regular scanning for Malware
- User’s personal information is contained behind secured networks and accessible to only a limited number of people with the system’s access right and ensured to keep it confidential.
- All sensitive information is encrypted through SSL technology.
- Ensure the implementation of all security measures to maintain the safety of user’s personal information whenever a user enters, registers, or accesses their information.
- All processed transactions are processed through secure gateway providers and not even stored or processed on Software Pro’s servers.
- Enabling cookies help us to identify whenever a user returns to our website and allows us to provide personalized customer’s experience.
- Each time cookies are being sent, you can allow your computer to send notification or you can also turn off cookies.
- Software Pro doesn’t sell, trade or transfer personally identifiable information to any third party.
- We do not use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
- Software Pro doesn’t run Ads and don’t Google Adsense on websites.
- We have implemented the following by Google:
- Software Pro along with Google first-party cookies and third-party cookies put user interaction regarding data together related to our website.
Fair Information Practices
- Fair information practices understanding and implementation is critical to conform various privacy laws to protect personal information.
In compliance to Fair Information Practices, we will take the following actions,
- User notification via email within 7 business days.
- Software Pro agreed to Individual Redress Principle and it required individuals hold the right to legally pursue executory rights against the authorities violating or failing to adhere to the law.
- This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address
- To provide quick response to inquiries, requests, questions and to send information
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- For order processing and to inform and send updates pertaining to orders.
- To send additional information related to product or service.
- To market our mailing list or to continue sending email to clients after the original transaction
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- To avoid the use of false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Identification of message as an advertisement.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Business or site headquarters Physical address inclusion
- For compliance, Third party email marketing services monitoring.
- To enable users to unsubscribe from mailing list at the bottom of each email
How does your site handle “Do Not Track” signals?
- We do not honour Do Not Track (DNT) signals because we may use that information for marketing and upselling purposes.
- Software Pro ensures to process the user’s personal data in a lawful,fair and transparent way.
Software Pro is expected to collect only limited personal data regarding processing purpose and not keep it once the process is completed.
If personal data is being used beyond the permitted purpose of data collection by, clear consent must be taken from the data subject.
To ensure privacy and protection, Software Pro incorporates organizational and technical mechanisms for system design and process.
Privacy by Design
We would incorporate organizational and technical mechanisms to protect personal data in the design of new systems and processes; that is, privacy and protection aspects should be ensured by default.
Data Protection Impact Assessment
- While initiating a new project, change or product/service, Data Protection Impact Assessment should be conducted to analyze the impact of changes or new actions.
- Data Protection Impact Assessment will be carried out whenever any significant change is made in personal data processing.
- Change includes any new process or way in the personal data processing way.
- Software Pro personal data controller ensures the data protection and GDPR requirements, even in third party data processing.
- In case data is being transferred outside the company or to the other third party, Software Pro is obliged to ensure data protection and privacy.
Awareness and Training
Software Pro ensures the protection of personal data and creates awareness about GDPR requirements at organizational level and among employees, and provides regular training to make sure employees are aware of their responsibilities regarding personal data protection.
- Our customer support representative will get back to you to resolve your issue.
Compliance with Law OR Any Disputes
- Under this act, if any of clients or users will contact us with regard to the privacy issue, we’ll welcome their query. Please write to us for an immediate response at contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By accessing the site, you acknowledge and confirm that the Site, its Service(s), any underlying technology used in connection therewith, and all software, material, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, audio, video, photos, and other data (collectively, the “Content”) available on the Site are protected by the Copyright laws.
- User may not allow copying, reproduce, publish, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, rent, lease, sell, transfer, display, transmit, compile or collect in a database, or in any manner commercially exploit any part of the Content or the Services, in whole or in part unless permitted.
- The User may not store any of the Content or the Services in any form.
We offer a refund if we fail to deliver your project.
Software Pro: 10785 W. Twain Ave., Suite 229 Las Vegas NV 89135 – email@example.com